1. Lead, manage and train FI team to executive and control site finance and accounting activities;
2. Handle local tax, foreign exchange, statutory audit, business regulations with compliance of Chinese laws & regulations and US SOX;
3. Establish costing systems to ensure data integrity on product cost against standard;
4. Establish, maintain and review the ERP system ;
5. Prepare annual budget and co-ordinate periodical forecast with other departments;
6. Lead and coordinate the preparation of capital expenditure budgets and proposals;
7. Support management team, APAC HQ and US HQ with accurate and timely financial and accounting information for decision making;
8. Analyse financial information to reflect operational performance and make recommendations for continuous improvement;
9. Lead, prepare and review accounting policies and advise management on the implication of new or change in accounting standards affecting the Group;
10. Establish, maintain and review the A/P and A/R processes and systems according to the Company’s directives;
11. Monitor inventory levels and working capitals to ensure they are within targets;
12. Prepare the annual taxation and statutory business returns and ensure compliance with all local laws and standards. Work closely with the external auditors to monitor compliance requirements;
13. Support other duties assigned by management.
1. Bachelor Degree or above major in Accounting with both fluent spoken English and Mandarin;
2. Solid experience on costing, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis and can fully finalize the foresaid assignment independently and with at least 8 years MNC working experience.
3. Familiar with local authority policies and regulations and strong experience on dealing with local authorities( taxation, SAFE, bank etc);
4. Hand on ERP (Oracle system) software experience and excellent skill on Microsoft Office, especially on Excel;
5. Ability to manage and lead a team; high sense of accountability and confidentiality; qualified to deal with both internal and external auditors;
6. Internal and external communication skill;
7. Can work under pressure;
8. CPA of a recognized professional accounting body is preferred.
this is a alert